Are you ready for a space mission with your mobile device? This mobile application is empowered with Augmented Reality (controlled virtual reality through a mobile device and a marker). The app covers engineering and space interactive Augmented Reality tasks for primary level kids. The areas covered: planets of the Solar system, space rocket assembling, learning points about simple mechanics, functions of the space rocket parts, selection of, space mission upon kid’s choice.
The product aims to develop and enhance interest and curiosity levels in STEM, create base for developing 21st century skills and focusing on personalized learning through kinetic, audial and visual educational approaches.
What is required?
1. Install the app on your mobile device.
2. User the picture that is provided by CleverBooks
3. Launch your space mission!
Get your markers here: https://www.cleverbooks.eu/markers/
What can CleverBooks Geography app? With the app, you can travel through continents in 3D, see the geography of different lands, play with the weather and seasons, learn flora and fauna, see the heritages that are under UNESCO protection and even more!
You can use this app in a classroom to study geography through live 3D demonstrations to your students. You can use this app at home with a kid (s) to travel the world in 3D and interact with animals, see, monuments and discover nature around the world.
Get your markers here: https://www.cleverbooks.eu/geography/
An innovative and exciting way of learning geometry through visualization and interaction. CleverBooks app that is easily launched on a tablet or mobile phone through a collection of flash cards/ printouts. The program features 3D models with Augmented Reality for main geometric shapes. Children can directly interact with the shapes and this aims to improve their spatial visualization.
What can be learned with the geometry app:
· View geometric 2D and 3D shapes from all angles
· Voiceover for all the shapes and interactions made by kids
· See sides of 3D shapes unfold into 2D shapes (decomposition is visualized!)
· Check main properties of 3D shapes
· Find out about different variations of 2D shapes
· Learn and understand fractions
· Compare and identify objects in the environment with geometric shapes using Augmented Reality
· Develop spatial imagination by observing 3D and flat models
· Learn properties of geometric 2D and 3D shapes
· Interactive knowledge test
The app together with flash cards can be used in a classroom through a projector or at home individually by students.
Download pdf with markers here for free: https://www.cleverbooks.eu/downloads/cleverbooks-ar-geometry-app-printouts/